- 6-12 tartlet shells or pie shell (homemade or store bought)
- ½ cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3.4 ounce box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 ½ cup milk
- Top with Meduri World Delights Mandarin orange slices
- Top with Meduri World Delights Double Red grapefruit slices
Melt chocolate chips. Brush a thin layer of melted chocolate into shells. Let cool and harden completely before continuing. Beat cream cheese well. Add pudding mix and combine well. Slowly add milk, a little at a time. Make sure each amount is incorporated completely before adding more to prevent the cream cheese from hardening. Add the last amount of milk after all lumps are gone. Spoon mixture into tarts or pie shell and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Top with Meduri World Delights Mandarin Orange and Double Red Grapefruit slices in pattern of your choosing. Refrigerate for at least an hour overnight. Then serve.