Crispy Rice & Fruit Cocktail Mix Bars
- 3 ounce puffed brown rice, approximately 6 cups
- 3 tablespoon flaxseed oil, plus extra for the pan
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 7 ounce mini-marshmallows, approximately 4 cups
- 3 ounce toasted slivered almonds, approx. 3/4 cup
- 1 cup Meduri World Delights Fruit Cocktail Mix
This is a healthful, low-sugar twist to a favorite rice cereal snack. Meduri World Delights Fruit Cocktail Mix adds unique layers of flavor to every crispy bite. Lightly coat the inside of a 13” x 9” x 2” metal pan with flaxseed oil and set aside. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spread the brown puffed rice evenly on a sheet pan. Toast in the oven for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place the oil, honey, and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl and set over a pot of gently simmering water. Once the marshmallows are melted, quickly add the toasted brown rice, almonds and fruit and stir to combine. Spread the mixture evenly into the pan. When the mixture has cooled completely, cut into squares and store in an airtight container.